The Beaumont Hotel, a rare and iconic country pub found in the heart of Otago.
We are situated 20 km west of Lawrence on the other side of the Beaumont Bridge with the traffic lights.
With local history, good food and service, this pub is a must stop for anyone travelling past on State Highway 8 or biking the Clutha Gold Trail.
Built in the 1930's the hotel has six rooms available that may remind you of staying at your Great Aunt Muriel's house, clean and comfortable but kind of old fashioned. We offer single, twin and double rooms with shared facilities.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Hotel accommodation within the Hotel and newly made cabins
- Holiday-park/ Camping ground
- Restaurant serving delicious meals daily
- Our bar has a wide variety of beer, wine, ciders and non-alcoholic beverages
- Children's playground, located at the side of the hotel
- Bikes to hire
- Fresh, hot coffee and tea
- Ice-cream and bar snacks
- A friendly atmosphere
- Bottle store
- Wireless internet services, free to guests staying at the Hotel and Holiday-Park
- Special package deals for people staying in the area, short term or long term